This workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to jump ahead into the industry, gain knowledge for their freelance career, or for those wanting to sign to our Agency - This is required training to be considered.
Sunday July 8, 2018
10am until 5pm
Held at The Handshake Hub,
36/14 Money St, Perth
Purchase a ticket HERE.
The session will cover the following:
- Meet the team and hear our story!
- Grooming and Deportment
- Learn how to look after yourself so you are always presentable.
- Tools for a positive mindset and attitude, and how it can help you achieve your goals.
- Our trainer will teach you the posing basics before you jump into your first commercial shoot.
- Jump in front of the camera for natural shots for your portfolio.
- Real Talk
- Hear some experiences from established talent in the industry.
- Posture, Posing and Walking
- You will learn the basics of high fashion runway including posture and posing which you bring to set, by our trainer and live demonstrations with experienced Handshake models.
- Health & Fitness
- Ensure your body is at its optimum with our health and fitness tips.
- Self-Defence & Rights
- Knowing your rights as a model and how to enforce limits.
- Fashion Shoot
- Hair and Makeup by our experienced team, before being styled and jumping into the studio for your time in front of the camera. You will get 5 high-res, edited images.
- Social Media, Personal Brand and Networking
- Developing a brand for Social media is a great tool for getting work and we encourage models to make the most of. Tips on managing and maintaining a brand will be covered by a digital marketing manager, as well as networking tips.
- Knowing Your Worth
- Setting standards and boundaries for yourself and making the most of opportunities.
- Our agency director will sit down and have a chat with you and offer some guidance with your career potential.
You will receive a booklet with all the information covered, digital transfer of your images 2 weeks after the completion of the course, along with a Certificate of Participation for your portfolio.
We recommend this workshop for ages 14 and up.
Financial investment of $500 is required, payment plans are available by enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org - Purchase a ticket HERE.